When we say IT infrastructure, we refer to the all the technologies, products and challenges we must deal with when accessing the tools that matter the most to us. This applies for both the organization and employee. It is very crucial that you have the right infrastructure in place, otherwise you will not be able to access the necessary tools at all. At PTYCONSULT we say that a good and healthy infrastructure should not only be invisible for the user, but also on the budget.
Many organizations are migrating to Cloud based services. And we also believe that your organizations future lies in the cloud. There are various reasons for this:
- Flexibility: Cloud-based services are ideal for businesses with growing or fluctuating bandwidth demands. If your needs increase it’s easy to scale up your cloud capacity, drawing on the service’s remote servers. Likewise, if you need to scale down again, the flexibility is baked into the service.
- Work from anywhere: With a cloud based infrastructure, if you’ve got an internet connection you can be at work. And with most serious cloud services offering mobile apps, you’re not restricted by which device you’ve got to hand.
- Capital-expenditure Free: Cloud computing cuts out the high cost of hardware. You simply pay as you go and enjoy a subscription-based model that’s kind to your cash flow. Add to that the ease of setup and management and suddenly your scary, hairy IT project looks at lot friendlier. It’s never been easier to take the first step to cloud adoption.
- Security: Lost laptops are a billion dollar business problem. And potentially greater than the loss of an expensive piece of kit is the loss of the sensitive data inside it. Cloud computing gives you greater security when this happens. Because your data is stored in the cloud, you can access it no matter what happens to your machine. And you can even remotely wipe data from lost laptops so it doesn’t get into the wrong hands.
- Increased collaboration: When your teams can access, edit and share documents anytime, from anywhere, they’re able to do more together, and do it better. Cloud-based workflow and file sharing apps help them make updates in real time and gives them full visibility of their collaborations.
PTYCONSULY has assisted many organizations with migrating from the On-Premise infrastructure to the Cloud based infrastructure services. We have great experience in mapping and planning the transition process.